ForumsQuestionsDoes the iPhone app support clone

Does the iPhone app support clone
zhao cai

Posted: Sep 19, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
cannot hang over the mouse for a few second to get the option to clone since there is no mouse thing in iPhone . Want to check this before purchase the iPhone app. Thanks.

This message was edited Sep 19, 2009.
Anders

No, the iPhone app doesn't have the clone function. It would be a nice feature to have.
zhao cai

Posted by Anders:
No, the iPhone app doesn't have the clone function. It would be a nice feature to have.

it is such a easy and useful function. Do not know why they do not have in the iPhone app. Anyway to submit the request?
Anders

It is a pretty new feature on the website, and features always take a little longer to make it into the app, so it's possible Toodledo plans to add it. Anyway, they will almost certainly catch the request here. You can also use the support ticket system to suggest features, but it's better to just use one or the other, so I would wait and see if Toodledo responds here first.
zhao cai

Posted: Sep 20, 2009
Thanks for answer my question. You make me feel good about here.
Posted by Anders:
It is a pretty new feature on the website, and features always take a little longer to make it into the app, so it's possible Toodledo plans to add it. Anyway, they will almost certainly catch the request here. You can also use the support ticket system to suggest features, but it's better to just use one or the other, so I would wait and see if Toodledo responds here first.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.