ForumsQuestionsSearching on status field

Searching on status field
Martin

Posted: Sep 20, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I've noticed this before. But there seems to be a problem with the search function. I have build a few different searches that I use during my weekly review. One is for listing task that's on my Waiting for list (Status = Waiting) and Someday / Maybe lists (Status = Someday). None of these searches returns any results -- which they should.

Search filter:

Task:
Anders

That is very strange. I just tested out that exact search, and it returned my Someday tasks without any exceptions. Is there anything (besides their status) unique about the missing tasks? If you set up a new, identical search, do they still not show up? There's no obvious reason why this is happening to you, and it might be a good idea to start a support ticket with Toodledo: http://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php
Anders

Also, I'm sure you have a reason for using Search view, and it certainly seems like you have some sort of a bug here, but I just wanted to mention that there are tabs in the Status view for both Someday and Waiting.
Martin

Posted: Sep 21, 2009
Thanks for you're reply Anders. Yes I found why it didn't work -- it is a subtask. As far as I remember I have tried press "Flattned", "Indented" and "Hidden" a few times, just to make sure it wasn't this. But guess what...
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.