ForumsQuestionsiPhone created tasks not updating in outlook

iPhone created tasks not updating in outlook
dawnbajis

Posted: Sep 23, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi - irritating issue:

When I create a task with my iphone, it shows up on toodledo.com, but won't sync with Outlook.

If I go into toodledo.com and make a change to the task that I created with my iphone, it syncs with outlook.

And if I create anything in Outlook or toodledo.com, it syncs with my iphone just fine.

hmmmmmm.....
dawnbajis

I just reinstalled the sync tool and purged the phone... still no luck. Can anybody help please? I need my outlook to be the same as the phone. If I make a change, even just capitalizing a letter in toodledo.com, it updates to outlook. blah!!!
Anders

The Outlook sync tool is developed and supported by a third party. You should check their website for any helpful information: http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/software/ToodledoSyncInfo.aspx
You could also email the developer (his email is listed on that site), and possibly send him a trace log from the application. Finally, you could try posting in the Third Party Applications forum where questions about the Outlook sync tool are usually posted, and where the developer is more likely to see it.

This message was edited Sep 23, 2009.
dawnbajis

will do - thanks for the quick reply!
chn

Posted: Sep 24, 2009
Hi dawnbajis,
I face the same problem! Could you please post the answer into that forum?
Thanks!
rita

Posted: Sep 28, 2009
Me too!!!!!
Face the same Problem but with one differenc....sometimes it works.

So if you get an answer, please can you post it in the forum?
thx Rita
Anders

Posted: Sep 28, 2009
It looks like this might be related to some recent changes to the iPhone app, and the Chromatic Dragon sync tool not syncing tasks that have been added through autosync from the iPhone. See the thread here: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/8/3354/0/toodledo-to-iphone-only-synchs-in-one-direction.html
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.