ForumsQuestionsReassignment not working

Reassignment not working
frossie

Posted: Sep 28, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Reassignment does not seem to be working this morning (all pro accounts and it was all working last week - not a setup issue).

The collaborator is listed on the drop down menu, but if you pick the collaborator and move onto the next item, the field goes back to "reassign".
frossie

PS tested from Firefox and Safari with 3 different accounts
Anders

Yup, same here. This definitely was not happening just recently. You should start a support ticket if you have not done so already.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
This is probably because you have made the "reassign" column to narrow, which has caused the "Do it / Cancel" buttons to be hidden behind the next column. You need to press the "Do it" button for the reassignment to take affect. We hope to improve this in a future update.
Anders

Okay, that was it. What's strange is that I just added the field back into my lists to test this out. Perhaps I shrunk the column previously though, and it saved that change.
frossie

Posted: Sep 29, 2009
*slap forehead*

I think this may actually be the second time I have been bitten by this. For god's sake fix it before I make a fool of myself a third time :-)

(I can confirm though that like Anders, at least one of my users had this problem on first adding this column - although I have played with it before and it might have remembered a shrinking, he almost certainly hadn't).

This message was edited Sep 29, 2009.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.