ForumsQuestionsOverdue tasks on Iphone

Overdue tasks on Iphone
fiona.hankin

Posted: Oct 01, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi

First post - so please be kind!

Is it possible on the Iphone application to remove (hide) completed tasks from the overdue listing so that only outstanding tasks are viewed - rather than scrolling through completed tasks to find the ones that still need to be done. (I don't want to delete them).
Also can all the outstanding tasks (uncompleted on the due date) automatically be moved to the next day and still be shown as due the day before?

Fiona.
Anders

Posted: Oct 01, 2009
Posted by fiona.hankin:
Hi

First post - so please be kind!

Is it possible on the Iphone application to remove (hide) completed tasks from the overdue listing so that only outstanding tasks are viewed - rather than scrolling through completed tasks to find the ones that still need to be done. (I don't want to delete them).

Filters->Completed Tasks->Hide

Also can all the outstanding tasks (uncompleted on the due date) automatically be moved to the next day and still be shown as due the day before?

Fiona.

No, if you view by Due Dates, it would not really make sense to show things that are Due on a different date than you are looking at. You can set up optionally repeating tasks that will automatically be moved up to a new Due Date if not completed, but it doesn't sound like that is what you are looking for. I would recommend using a view other than Due Dates, and sorting by Due Date instead. That way, you will always see things that are overdue as well as things that are due soon.
fiona.hankin

Posted: Oct 04, 2009
Hi Anders,

Sorry for the delay. I found completed tasks hide via the filter an am now working with your other suggestion.

Many thanks, Fiona.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.