ForumsQuestionsExchange Sync

Exchange Sync
Squirrelly

Posted: Oct 02, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
The iPhone application called tasktask syncs with Exchange 2007.   Can u support this soon?

This message was edited Oct 03, 2009.
Anders

Posted: Oct 03, 2009
There is a company called NuevaSync that does syncing via exhange server between the cloud and mobile phones. They recently added Toodledo task sync: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/3438/0/nuevasync-enables-task-syncing-to-windows-mobile-nokia-and-palm.html
They do not say that it supports iPhone because there is no task manager built in (it does work with WM, BB, Palm Pre, and Nokia), but it could possibly work with an app like that. You could try contacting them to ask, or try their free trial to test it out.
BTW, I am guessing you may already know this, but Toodledo makes an iPhone app (called Toodledo), and there are also several other iPhone apps that sync with Toodledo without the need for exchange server.

This message was edited Oct 03, 2009.
rodbarcia

Posted: Nov 16, 2009
Ok, but are you guys thinking about Exchange support or not ?
How can i sync my tasks with my corporate exchange server ?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 16, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
It is not currently possible to sync with Exchange, although this is something that we have on our to-do list.
free05

Posted: Jan 11, 2010
I could find way syncs with Exchange 2007. When did you support it?
CJD

Posted: Jan 11, 2010
What? My Toodledo is synced with Exchange Currently, No?
I don't use Tasks in Outlook anymore but My toodledo tasks show up there, I swear.
I thought it was an add on free app.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.