ForumsQuestionsEmailed Tasks - Task is not displaying or editable

Emailed Tasks - Task is not displaying or editable
CJD

Posted: Oct 03, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I have two emailed tasks that I cannot get into the actual task field, the attached email is readable. Nothing is being displayed as the task, it is just blank. If I clone it, I still cannot access the task text field
Anders

Posted: Oct 03, 2009
Which text field are you referring to? The task title/subject or the notes field? The title should be populated from the subject line of the email. However, there are certain characters used in Toodledo's email syntax to designate other fields, and anything after them in the subject line will not be put into the title. So if your subject begins with "$" or "!" nothing will show in the title. Everything in the email body should be in the notes field.
CJD

Posted: Oct 05, 2009
"I cannot get into the the actual task field".
I understand how it works, I have had it for years.
And have emailed to it for years.
The actual task field is blanked out and uneditable.
Thanks,
-cg-
Anders

That is beyond strange. There is no reason an editable field should ever be inaccessible. You may want to start a support ticket: http://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php
If this has been working for you previously, is there anything unusual about these particular emails, or have you switched email programs?

This message was edited Oct 05, 2009.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Please create a support ticket so we can address your issue personally, since it sounds like a one-off problem.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.