Save combination of Search and Sort
Manel

Posted: May 13, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
+5 this is the most lacking feature in my opinion
joseimora

Posted: May 31, 2011
This is a key feature and functionality that is needed. When I save a Search, part of the functionality of that search is that I am able to re-create the same view that I saved - including the sort priorities.

Why hasn't this been addressed? It has been requested for quite some time.
Jennifer

Posted: May 31, 2011
Does anyone have a reasonable workaround for this problem? It is a huge pain to have to resort each view.
Aaron L.

Posted: Jun 01, 2011
+1 Please add this feature. Without it most of my searches are useless and/or time consuming.
Jrod

Posted: Jun 01, 2011
+100! This is the most glaring omission from the custom search function. Saving search + sort would blow that feature wide open.

This would make Toodledo perfect. Once you add this, you are done. No more updates needed. :)
Len Budney

Posted: Jun 09, 2011
YES! I need this!
Uly

Posted: Jun 14, 2011
I would also really like this, or some other way of saving differently sorted views.
DanH_2

Posted: Jun 16, 2011
+1 for this long-overdue feature. I just accidentally clicked a column heading and had to recreate a three-level sort. Arrgh!
JamesD_3

Posted: Sep 13, 2011
Is there any chance this is getting implemented soon. Having just discovered the awesome power of the custom searches, this is the only thing preventing my view of a perfect setup.

Thanks.

This message was edited Sep 13, 2011.
Folke X

Posted: Sep 13, 2011
Yes, it really is a pity that Toodledo generally does not exploit the potential of its saved searches (probably the best in the industry, a hidden jewel).

Individual sorting order for each search is just one obvious thing.

Another obvious thing that is missing is easy access to the saved searches. In the iPhone and slim interface there is no such access at all. In the main web version it is hidden under the obscure name of "Search". Why not make it more visible? Call it Custom Views or something, and let the user put his own favorite ones first - both in the main version and iPhone/slim; and brag about this capability - this is marketing, too, not only user friendliness.

This message was edited Sep 14, 2011.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.