ForumsQuestionsAgenda

Agenda
tjreo

Posted: Mar 15, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Toodledo does a great job of helping me understand what to work on first. The "Hotlist" is wonderfully accurate. In fact, many times the hotlist is what I work from. Until I don't.

I usually have errands with a high priority and a due date of today or tomorrow that should not be on my radar while I am working.

There are other tasks that have dependencies that I mentally filter out.

All of this to say that it would be nice for me to be able to flag tasks as being on my "agenda" for the day. These are the tasks that I PLAN on performing during the course of today. There might be tasks due today, tomorrow and next week that are all many different priorities but they are the ones that, for whatever reason, I am choosing to work on today.

Then allow me to print the agenda (flagged tasks) in the booklet and filter for them on all of the different styles of web pages (slim, html, main site).

This message was edited Mar 16, 2008.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 16, 2008
One suggestion is to use the our "tag" field. You could add a tag "today" or "flagged" and then show only the tasks with that tag.

Hope that helps
tjreo

Posted: Mar 16, 2008
That is a great suggestion. I am going to try that.

Thank you for such a quick response.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 10, 2008
Or, you could use our new "star" ability that we built with this use in mind.

:)
pchamp

Posted: Apr 23, 2008
I think using the stars for today's agenda is great, but as far as I can see, I can't get a list of the starred tasks in the Firefox sidebar where I can see them all day.

Is there a way to do this I can't see, or are you going to add this option?
Qrystal

Posted: Apr 23, 2008
I saw on another thread that, no, it isn't there yet, but yes, they're going to add it.
action

Posted: May 05, 2008
HI, I find it most useful, to rethink the most important things to do today - early in the am, and pretty much just use the "Top" priority items as Todays Objectives

This message was edited May 05, 2008.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.