ForumsQuestionsPush Notification Issues

Push Notification Issues
joshmorrison

Posted: Oct 06, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hello everyone,

I have followed the push notification and syncing instructions for using the iPhone with toodledo.com, and I haven't been receiving all of my push notifications. I've received only half.

For instance, set a "remind me" function for 2 hours before 10:30 AM today, and at 8:30, no push notification came on my home screen.

Any ideas?
Anders

Posted: Oct 06, 2009
Hmmm...
Well, you are getting some of them, so they must be set up correctly. The only reasons for not getting one should be:
-The reminder did not sync up to Toodledo when you set it, so the Push could not be sent
-You iPhone was not connected to a network at the time the alarm should have arrived (however, you should still get it when you are back on a network unless another Push has come in the intermediate time)
-Apple Push network issues

If you can find any sort of pattern to what alarms don't come through, it might make it easier to figure out, but I honestly don't know. Toodledo Push alerts come through like clockwork for me, so I find it surprising.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 07, 2009
Please open a support ticket so that we can look into your account and see what might be wrong.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.