ForumsQuestionsDOES NOT REALLY SYNC WITH OUTLOOK

DOES NOT REALLY SYNC WITH OUTLOOK
dsmith

Posted: Oct 09, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I have been trying to use Toodledo so that I can get my tasks from Outlook to my iPhone. The problem is that it never actually updates: I mark tasks as completed and/or delete them in Outlook, but that info never makes it to Toodledo. As a result, I end up with more work, rather than less, because I end up having to maintain two independent task lists. Is there a trick to making this work, or should I just move on to something else?
Anders

The Outlook sync tool is a third party app, developed and supported by Chromatic Dragon: http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/software/ToodledoSyncInfo.aspx

If you look through that page, and can't find any answers there, I would recommend contacting the developer whose email you can find on the "contact" page of that site. You can enable trace logging in the app, and then do a manual sync. If you send the log to the developer, he may be able to determine what is going wrong for you. Another thing you could try is posting your issue in the Third-Party Applications forum. Other users of the sync tool may be able to provide some tips, and the developer also answers questions there.

Edit: I should also mention that you might try searching around the Third Party Applications forum a bit to see if anyone else posted a similar issue and found a solution.

Also make sure your Timezone on the Toodledo website matches the time on your computer.

This message was edited Oct 09, 2009.
dsmith

Yeah, I already emailed ChromaticDragon and have no reply, yet. Thanks.
dsmith

Does using the Pro/paid version make a difference? At this point, I am reticent to pay for something that does not work well, but if the paid version is what makes the difference, then it might be worth a try.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Free/Pro/Pro Plus all behave the same way with third-party apps. If you are having trouble with a third-party app, you'll need to contact that developer for support.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.