ForumsQuestionsInvisible Folder

Invisible Folder
bauernfeind

Posted: Oct 15, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
In my Folder view it shows just the folders I use. In my "To-Do" list view there is a folder called "No Folder" How do I delete or rename this folder.
Anders

Posted: Oct 15, 2009
You can't delete or rename "No Folder" because it is not really a Folder at all. Rather it is a place where any tasks that have not been assigned to a Folder will be shown, similar to the No Due Date, or No Status tabs in their respective views.
Proximo

Posted: Oct 16, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
I think it would be such a simple and great option to RENAME the "No Folder".

Many would simply rename it as "Inbox" which would make sense, especially if you use GTD.

Others could name it something that would make sense to them such as "New Items"

This seems so simple.

Would Toodledo consider it?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion.
Proximo

Toodedo,

I said "This seems so simple".

I am not a programmer, so this could be a wrong statement. I was only thinking that somehow in Code, you can make the "No Folder" accept a new name, but the underling code remains the same.

So if you choose the "No Folder" as the default location for new items and later rename it to "Inbox". The code would know what to do.

Man... I wish I was a programmer. That way I can understand how something would actually be implemented vs. just making it sound so simple. :-)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
It isn't super simple, but it is on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.