ForumsQuestionsAssigned tasks not showing up in iPhone

Assigned tasks not showing up in iPhone
tracy

Posted: Oct 20, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I recently upgraded my account to Pro status in order to be able to share and assign tasks with others in our small company. Problem I'm having now is that tasks that are assigned to me by others do not show up in my iPhone task list. Everything on the web version works okay. I already tried to overwrite my iPhone Toodledo with the data on the web version and that hasn't helped. Need assistance asap as this makes this program useless to me on the iPhone (which is one reason I purchased it in the first place).
Anders

Posted: Oct 20, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
They should show up there if they have been assigned to your account. Be aware that Folder, and Context do not carry over when reassigning a task, so they would be under No Folder, or No Context. You should also be able to see them in All Tasks, etc. Make sure that you check with all filters in the app off. If you can see them in your list on the website, but not in the same locations in the app, then there is something wrong and you should probably start a support ticket with Toodledo: http://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.