ForumsQuestionsAccess notebook from firefox sidebar

Access notebook from firefox sidebar
lawful

Posted: Oct 22, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
Hello,

I'm pretty new in Toodledo world and first of all I would like to offer my congratulations for your work.

As a firefox and google user, I used to put my notes on the firefox sidebar version of Google Notebook webapp.

Unfortunately Google Notebook is no longer supported by Google itself, but I found in Toodledo's notebooks a valuable alternative.

I read in these forums people asking You to implement HTML language and pictures in notebooks, and it would be great for me.

Also, I would like Toodledo's notebooks showing up in the firefox sidebar (I already have the add-on installed but no notebooks are showed), so I could take my notes on-the-fly, without needing of switching web-pages.

Thank you in advance.

Arnaldo (from Italy, sorry for bad english).
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 22, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestion.
Suzannah

Posted: Nov 06, 2009
I too would really like this!

In terms of GTD, checklists are an integral part of the GTD system. I may need to go to the store (task) but i have nowhere to keep the list of things that I need to get there (check list). I think notes fulfill the checklist portion of GTD. Its the only reason I dont use toodledo more often, because I use a LOT of checklists.
Anders

Posted: Nov 06, 2009
You can use task notes in the FF sidebar, just not the Toodledo notebook. It sounds like you are referring to task notes, unless I am mistaken. Also for checklists, you might want to check out what you can do with subtasks. They require a Pro account, but there is a free trial so you can see if they would be effective for your use before committing.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.