Some suggestions for the iPhone screen
I am new to ToodleDo and so far I like it a lot. However, I have noticed some things that would make the iPhone screen http://www.toodledo.com/slim much more useful for me:
- Add an option to show only tasks without due date, due today or in the past. I don't really want to see future tasks on the iPhone.
- Remember sort order. Every time I switch to the folders view I have to sort by due date (especially since future tasks and tasks that are due today are mixed). I think this setting should be preserved (cookie or as a setting) so every time I call up the screen it looks the same.
- Add delete capability to iPhone screen. Maybe in the edit screen?
- Add "Today" and "Clear" Button to date pickers.
- Show an indicator to show that tasks are repeating. I don't use the "Star" indicator so I'd be glad to see the "Repeating" indicator instead.
- Different background color for overdue tasks
- Different background color for future tasks
Most of these suggestions come from the way I am used to things on my PocketPC (Pocket Informant, which is a darn good piece of software).
I'd be glad to hear what other people think too.
Thanks for the suggestions. We'll add them to our to-do list.
[Deleted for cross posting in over a dozen topics. Please stay on topic and don't spam.]
This message was edited May 25, 2009.
Please stop spamming the entire forum with identical posts.
You cannot reply yet
U Back to topic home
R Post a reply
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.