ForumsQuestionsGoogle app won't sync completed with toodledo

Google app won't sync completed with toodledo
Phrayzur

Posted: Oct 31, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Here's a weird one...When using the google app on the igoogle page in firefox. I have found that i can create tasks, and mark the tasks i create in the google app completed and it registers on my iphone and on the toodledo site. But when i create a task on my iphone it shows on toodledo and the google app but i can't mark it complete on google app. when i sync it won't mark it complete on toodledo or the iphone.

so, create a task on google app it works right and marks completed. create a task anywhere else and I can't mark it completed. It reappears after i sync.

any suggestions?
Anders

Posted: Oct 31, 2009
I have never experienced this, and there is no reason it should happen, but I will see if I can reproduce it. If you could provide any additional details about what you are doing, it might help.
Phrayzur

Posted: Nov 01, 2009
Well, First I created a task on my iphone with the iphone Informant app (it syncs with the toodledo server) called test. I then went to the toodledo app in firefox on my igoogle home page. I checked the box beside the test todo. Then I clicked on the refresh page icon in the toodledo app. The test todo disappeared. Then I went to my iphone and synced it. The test todo was still there. So I tried doing it in reverse. I created a test2 todo in the toodledo app on my igoogle home page in firefox. Then I clicked refresh and synced my iphone. The test2 todo appeared in my iphone's toodledo app. Then I clicked the box in the toodledo app on igoogle and clicked refresh. Then I synced my iphone and the test2 todo was marked as completed.

Hope that helps. I tried to do it step by step. I hope that wasn't annoying.

If i can provide any more info, please let me know.

Thanks for your help!

This message was edited Nov 01, 2009.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 02, 2009
I don't think that the problem is with Toodledo. It sounds like the problem is with the Pocket Informant app on the iPhone, not properly fetching changes from our website. Since Pocket Informant is a third-party app, we can't provide support for it. You'll need to contact the developers.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.