ForumsQuestionsUI Aesthetics

UI Aesthetics
brian

Posted: Nov 01, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I'm a new user, pro-plus subscriber, and already very excited about the difference this is going to make to my life. Eventually it will probably even help me stop wasting time writing posts like these. My request: Would you please consider abbreviating "Start Date / Time" and "End Date / Time" as "Start" and "End" so they don't run together? The first time I turned on those columns and saw the result, I swear I went off and spent another couple hours looking for alternatives to your app. (This is why I need help with time management.) You almost drove me to "Things", and I don't even have a Mac. I have some other requests, but this one is the easiest to implement, and I thought I'd wait to see if you were receptive to it.

Thanks for a generally fantastic product, warts and all.
Proximo

Posted: Nov 02, 2009
@brian

I can understand the importance of a good UI. Trust me, just read my post on here and you will see many post on the UI specifically.

I think your request sounds simple enough and I don't think many would object to it. When making such a request, Toodledo must consider the entire user base before changing anything.

Let's see what others may think. I have no problem with the shorter wording.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 02, 2009
Thanks for the suggestion.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.