ForumsQuestionsDue date modifiers and repeating tasks

Due date modifiers and repeating tasks
M

Posted: Nov 02, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Wow -- there's a lot more to Toodledo than I have used, so far... I just stumbled on the date modifiers, and want to try to use them, but have a question about how to accomplish something:

I have tasks that repeat annually, so they're set up as such.

If the next time it's due is 11/3/09, but that's a "soft" date, I could enter it as >11/3/09.

But, if I want it to occur every day until I complete it (let's say 11/30/09 - yes, I'm a procrastinator), and then NOT occur again until 365 days after I finished it (11/30/10), would this setup work?

And what if I wanted it to occur every day until finish, but then show up for next year on 11/3/10? Possible?

Thanks

This message was edited Nov 02, 2009.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
If you want the task to remain on your list until you complete it, you don't have to do anything special. Overdue tasks will still be shown, and the amount that they are overdue will be a good indicatory of how much procrastination you are doing :)
M

Unfortunately, I have a tendency to focus on current and future tasks, and ignore past tasks. I guess it would be better to have them retain their original due date, though, instead of having everything lumped under "due today!"

Any way to have the date divider called OVERDUE actually break down by week/month, as the future dividers do?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
This isn't possible, but thanks for the suggestion.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.