ForumsQuestionsiPhone Section on the Forums

iPhone Section on the Forums
Proximo

Posted: Nov 03, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
Now that I have my iPhone and started using Toodledo on my iPhone. I would like to research everything that has been said about the iPhone App, What's missing, What's coming, etc.

I wish we had an iPhone section to find these threads easier.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 03, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestion.
Peter S...

Posted: Nov 29, 2009
I second this idea!
zjkarim

Posted: Jan 19, 2010
Any word if that will be available?
Also, since the iPhone app was recently updated is ther any listing of what's covered from the website and what's not?
Currently I use Appigo ToDo and would consider the upgrade here if certains things were covered in the iPhone app.
Thanks!
Z
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 20, 2010
The description of our app in the iTunes App store explains all the features.
Proximo

Posted: Jan 21, 2010
Posted by Toodledo:
The description of our app in the iTunes App store explains all the features.

I think the suggestion is to have an iPhone section for the purpose of discussing Toodledo as it relates to the iPhone.

We are not looking for a feature list but a discussion area for all things iPhone.

Just a thought.
TheGriff_2

Posted: Jan 22, 2010
Would we then have a section for BB, Droid, etc?

I like the idea...but perhaps a Mobile Devices section might be better?
cjuzda

I don't think it matters what you call it but I believe right now that the iphone is the only non web mobile platform and certainly the most popular. Other mobile devices use a web app, so there is a big difference but there's nothing wrong with just having a mobile web app section AND an iphone section. Great suggestion Proximo.
Claudio

Another deleted post.

This message was edited Jan 22, 2010.
smarsden123

Posted: Jun 14, 2010
I would love to be able to create a task on the iphone app and tag (or attach) a photo that relates to it. this would be a huge leap forward for toodledo's usability. I have been using toodledo for a long time, and love it. just would love it more if i could "choose" or "take" a photo after creating a task. Ex. see something i am interested in purchasing, create a task to look into it, choose a picture in my iphone photos that i have taken of it (or use the camera right from the task creation page) and BAM...i have an instant visual reference. that would be huge. right now, i have to write in the task that i took a picture of the thing, then have to go to my pics and scroll around looking for it. this addition would not even necessarily have to carry over to the regular toodledo account. i would be happy (initially) if it existed only on iphone.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 14, 2010
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.