ForumsQuestionssync with pc

sync with pc
kelkanan

Posted: Nov 06, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Listmaker on ipod touch

Toodledo web site dosnt have a button to sync my lists just gives reference to connect to ipod by downloading listmaker ..its like groundhog day

how do i sync anyone know please
Anders

Posted: Nov 07, 2009
Listmaker is a third party application. In the future, you should try contacting the developer for support: http://software.dazeend.org/index.html

The Third-Party Applications forum is another good place to ask questions about this sort of app.

However, I can tell you how to do this. It is fairly simple.

- Open your iPhone settings app

- Scroll down and tap Listmaker(note this is in the iPhone settings not the app itself)

-Enter your email login, and password for Toodledo in the appropriate fields

-Turn synchronization on

You are set.
kelkanan

Thank you, so simple but it evaded me, really appreciate your help.

I would have thought that the tooledo web site would have stated this. I can't be the only one who tried to sinc' from the web page or the application itself. All the site does regarding synchronisation is send you to a page that talks about ipods and 'listmaker' ...got all that.

People who buy the app will lose interest immediately and not use the web site ..I very nearly did.

But now its up and running ...happy.

Thanks again for a swift reply with great advice you are a star,

Kel
Anders

Well, Toodledo doesn't develop, or support the Listmaker app. The only iPhone app you will find synchronization instructions for is the official Toodledo app. There are just too many different third party apps that sync with Toodledo for this website to have directions for using them all, plus that is really the responsibility of the app's developers (Daze End software in this case), not Toodledo. Daze End makes two apps that sync with Toodledo and they do a good job in my experience. I am sure they have these instructions somewhere on the site I linked previously. They also have (underused) forums for the app if you are interested.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.