ForumsQuestionsSERIOUS ABOUT ALARM TIME???

SERIOUS ABOUT ALARM TIME???
elto1

Posted: Dec 03, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
hello!

actually i bought this app, because everybody needs the alarm reminder! so you right in your description that its possible with 20 sounds and blablabla...!

after buying the app... you recognize that you have to pay 15$ a year, that you can use other remind times!

i mean... is that serious??? if yes... this is the badest app! you should really change this, and give pro users other benefits than this!

if you buy the normal todo for 8 $ youll get all this stuff for just paying once ;)!

you should take this as example... and change the times.

Greets

edit: with this feature it would really be the best app for todos!!!

This message was edited Dec 03, 2009.
TheGriff_2

Posted: Dec 04, 2009
I agree with your frustration...the description for the iPhone app does not indicate the alarm functionality is limited without a Pro account. They could be clearer for sure.

However you should note there is MUCH more that comes with a Pro subscription as shown here: https://www.toodledo.com/pro.php.

If you believe Toodledo would be the best app for todos then why not explore going Pro? I mean $15/year is an amazing price for the extra features in my opinion.
elto1

Posted: Dec 15, 2009
if i look to the other app just called todo (i didn't choose because it was more expensive)... you pay 8$ but everything is included (without restriction of any kind), and not 1,60 for the app and 15 per year xD! thats ridiculous!

but ok, if its not changing im getting the other app ;-)!

greets
TheGriff_2

Posted: Dec 15, 2009
I think you are confused. The app on the iPhone and the website are two different animals.

The website is what costs $15/year for the pro features, one of which includes custom alarms.

The iPhone app can then take advantage of the custom alarms.

Personally I have the Pro Plus subscription ($30) and the Toodledo iPhone app (~$5).

You can also get a free trial of the Pro features...just click on the Pro Subscription link in the upper lefthand corner.

I personally am more than happy to pay my subscription fee to keep Toodledo not only open but actively worked on. If it's really that much of a hardship I will buy you the Pro subscription for a year. If you are just being cheap I'd suggest seriously considering re-thinking your solution. For me the subscription more than pays for itself on a daily basis.
Proximo

Posted: Dec 16, 2009
I have a Pro Plus and I think it's great. Not sure where it says anything about 20 sounds, so I am confused....
Alan

Posted: Dec 17, 2009
Posted by elto1:
if i look to the other app just called todo (i didn't choose because it was more expensive)... you pay 8$ but everything is included

I disagree. Todo by Apigo include a great iPhone app but that's it. There is no web interface and none of the other great features of Toodledo.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.