ForumsQuestionsTicket Closed And Unable to Send Reply

Ticket Closed And Unable to Send Reply
arocco222

Posted: Dec 03, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I submitted my first ticket as a free member and I clicked the link in the email to view the reply I received from your company. The reply was incorrect and immediately below the reply is a list of words to rate the reply. Then below this is the text box where I can respond.
I clicked the word to rate my reply and it automatically closed the ticket. If clicking a word to rate the ticket closes the ticket, why would you list this first and then the reply to ticket text box below it?
From my experienced and most likely the "Internet's universal language of form submission" is listing entries in order of how you would like the customer to reply, always ending with the submit/close buttons.
It really got me PO'd to have to now correct my ticket issue besides having a incorrect first response, so I am going to babble on a bit here.
Honestly, from the way you have it set up, this is how you should explain it to us.
"Rating a ticket will automatically close the ticket, so make sure you skip this first section, respond below and then come back up to this section again to rate it. Is this backwards or what?

Please open my ticket again so I can reply. I promise I will never rate a response ever again and to never babble in a forum message using sidetracked jokes. :)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.