ForumsQuestionsPlease help with repeat notifications on iPhone

Please help with repeat notifications on iPhone
mgeracejr

Posted: Dec 05, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I recently purchased the Toodledo app for my iPhone and I think it will help me out alot once I figure out how to get the Repeat reminder option for push notifications to work. I have been trying to get this to work and I have went thru these forums and searched here and google and I still can't get this to work. I have also sent in a help ticket yesterday so hopefully they will look at my account and get back to me if they see something wrong. It seems pretty simple to set up but I dont know why I won't receive my reminder for my upcoming task. I have a few tasks set up with future due dates, due times and to repeat every day and I never get any notifications pushes to my phone. I have set up a bunch of test tasks with due date for today, an hour from now and the push notification came right thru as it's supposed to. Then when I set a task that is
due 2 days from now with a set time and to remind me an hour before and to repeat every 1 day I never get anything. I have tried highlighting both remind from due date and completed date and neither will allow me to get day by day reminders until the due date is here. Can someone please help me out? Thank you
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 08, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I don't know if I fully understand, but the repeat option does not pertain to sending out additional reminders. The repeat option allows the task to repeat when you complete it.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=2
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.