ForumsQuestionsStore Sorted View?

Store Sorted View?
j2020

Posted: Dec 15, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Account type: Pro

I spend most of my time using a Sorted view, which is Folder > Importance > Auto. But sometimes I need to switch to Context view or some other view. Once I do, there is no way to go back to my custom Sorted view with out re-creating it again, as it defaults to a different Sort sequence. Is there a way to store my cutom Sorted view so that it can be accessed as easily as the Context, Due Date, and other tabs?

This message was edited Dec 15, 2009.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 15, 2009
Each view (Context, Due-Date, Folders, etc) will remember it's last sort. So, you only need to setup the sort once for each view that you use. When you switch sorts, you'll need to switch it back.

We currently don't have a way to save certain sorts and restore them quickly, but thats a good idea.
j2020

Posted: Dec 17, 2009
OK thanks. I see now that using the "View By: Context" button at the top of the page has a different effect than clicking "Context" at the top of a column within an existing view. I'll custom sort under the View By buttons and use those. Thanks.

PS- Letting people rename the "View By" buttons would make them more flexible. Some people may not use "Status" at all, but might like two create two different kinds of Context views.

This message was edited Dec 17, 2009.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.