ForumsQuestionsRight Justification

Right Justification
stlreader

Posted: Dec 18, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
First, I think this program is cool. So cool, I want to use it to work on my novel in Hebrew.

Copying and pasting text from other apps like www.mikledet.com into NOTEBOOK works fine.

THE PROBLEM: There is no way to shove the text over to the right to make it RIGHT JUSTIFIED.

Big big OOOOOOPS on that.

Frankly, I think it kind of STINKS that the default iPhone Notepad can RIGHT JUSTIFY while NOTEBOOK, a premier application CAN'T.

I would like to see this problem immediately corrected. Otherwise, I would have to say that the default notebook i

iPhone just went on sale in Israel. Hint: Get the program to right justify.

Also, the iPhone is enormously popular among Arabic speakers. And there's an additional reason to make this program RIGHT JUSTIFY.
TheGriff_2

Posted: Dec 18, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I don't believe Toodledo has ANYTHING to do with the Notebook app on the iPhone. I purchased mine from a company called Appigo. You would have to take that issue up with them.

I'd also appreciate it if you'd consider your tone when posting your next message.

As an occasional developer myself I can assure you when I see any post with "I would like to see this problem immediately corrected" it drops to the bottom of my Toodledo list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.