ForumsQuestionsFirefox plugin where's "remind me" ?

Firefox plugin where's "remind me" ?
Transisto

Posted: Dec 27, 2009
Score: 2 Reference
I mush have missed something !!!

Neither the add task windows and add task in the side panel allow us to choose to get a reminder sent before an event.

kinda pointless without that
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 28, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
We plan to update the Firefox addon to support reminders. It currently isn't possible.
thechexican

Posted: Feb 09, 2010
Any word on the status of this feature? It's a little silly to have the extension installed to expedite task adding and having to go back through each item in the web interface to check the reminder option...
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 10, 2010
Sorry, its still on the to do list.
Transisto

Posted: Mar 01, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
sorry, but I wonder if adding a reminder to firefox plugin (a checkbox and a dropdown list) take more time than replying to a post then adding this task onto a todo list.

The first time I noticed this, it came to me as a HUGE WTF ??? obmission . But now seeing it's been like that for ... 1-2 year ,,, make me doubt on the whole thing in the long term,,,
PeterW 

Posted: Mar 01, 2010
@Transisto: I can answer your question.

I'm not a programmer but I do work for an organisation that makes its living writing software. I can say categorically that yes, coding an enhancement, testing it, and deploying it would take a lot more time that writing a 7-word response here in the forums.

As for timelines, Toodledo is not a large organisation so enhancements get prioritized in the order that they alone decide. I'm guessing this one is not high on the list.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 02, 2010
This is something that is still on the to-do list. I am sorry that I cannot be more specific. We have a long to-do list.
LASHirsh

Posted: Mar 30, 2010
Maybe you should set a reminder about this on your to-do list.
Transisto

Posted: May 01, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
Gratefully, It has been fixed in this update.

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/5841/0/firefox-addon-updated.html
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.