ForumsQuestionsFeature Request: Folder List

Feature Request: Folder List
3748ford

Posted: Jan 02, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I would love to see all my folders (projects) in a list, maybe off to the left side, then I could click thru and see how each project was moving along. I am a caterer and event planner everything is based on a "project". Things change pretty quickly around here. I find the current setup with only having a few tabs and then the drop down box cumbersome.

Not to mention that I would also love for my task to also stay in the same order that I entered them, I use a cut and paste template right now, will be moving to an Apple script soon. I do everything in a certain order (creature of habit) and would like to see my list the same way over and over again! I don't need to fumble through ordering cakes and flower before I am waiting for confirmation and receiving a deposit!

I was previously using Omnifocus but moved to Toodledo because of the folder sharing and the slow load time on my iPhone app.

Thank You For Your Time!
Julie
jml789uk

Hi Julie,

For your first question, you should take a look at this post:

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/3/2754/0/tabs-as-a-list.html

If you follow the instructions, you can have the tabbed headings (Folders, Contexts, etc) as a list on the left hand side of the screen.

You need to use Firefox for this to work and to have your TD screen in multi-line format, not grid. Provided you can live with that, it makes a very nice screen layout - I use it all the time now.

Sorry, I can't help with your second question. But I would like to be able to keep the same order too - maybe someone else will enlighten us both!

jml
3748ford

Thanks jml!

It did the trick!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.