ForumsQuestionsCannot find older task - Very important

Cannot find older task - Very important
kamleshitalia

Posted: Jan 05, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I cannot find a task that I added. I read account settings and found that a completed task is deleted after 6 months. It may have been completed 6 month ago. Is there a way to retrieve it?
Please let me know

Thanks,
Kevin
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Sorry, tasks that were deleted based on your preferences are not recoverable unless you made a personal backup on your computer using our export tools.
kamleshitalia

Is there a way if I upgrade my account, would I be able to retrieve them. Please help me out. It is very important.
Even though the tasks were marked complete, I made some changes in the last month.
Any help is greatly appreciated!!!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Sorry. Deleted is deleted. The only place where it might still be is on your "recently deleted tasks" list, but if it was more than 1 month ago, then it won't be there either.
kamleshitalia

I checked the recently deleted task but it is not there. I did not delete it and i saw the task couple of weeks ago but now i dont see it anywhere. I would pay for the service if you could retrieve it for me. Thanks!!!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
If you are using our free account, then your history is limited to 1 week of old completed tasks. If you upgrade to a Pro account, older completed tasks (up to the deletion preference set in your account settings) will become visible. In your case, if the task was deleted between 1 week and 6 months ago, then it will become visible once you upgrade. You can use our free 1 week trial upgrade to see if the task is still there.
kamleshitalia

Posted: Jan 06, 2010
It worked. I found my task. Thank you very much for your help.
I really appreciate it.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.