ForumsQuestionsSubtask grouping and other issues

Subtask grouping and other issues
marius

Posted: Aug 04, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

First of all, I love toodledo and so far this is best manager I've found.

Now on to the issues:
I have a small but annoying issue - I have a master task with probably about 30 subtasks in varying priorities.
Every time I refresh the view, it will loose all subtasks and display just in a flat view.
If I press master task's icon to group everything back, it doesn't group all of subtasks, seem to only group in same priority, and once you click different priority, master task switches priorities, but still doesn't add all subtasks, so you have to click each subtask to add it to master.
It could be that I'm "abusing" subtask feature, as this master task could be separate project on it's own, but it does belong to a project already, and as far as I know you can't have subproject.

Login timeouts fairly often, even though I check the box to remember. Can't say how often, but it does seem it's sporadic.

There's no way to move tasks within priority group. Let's say I have 5 tasks in top priority, I'd like to move them in importance within that group.

Views could be a little more flexible (at least I haven't found a way to control it) - I'm in All tasks, sorted by priority most of the time. Unfortunately there's no column to see who's responsible for it (I use context as my employees), so I have to write tasks like "John - fix website", etc.

That's it for now. I thought I had more, but can't recall right now.
Oh, and Toodledo admins, feel free to poke around my tasks for testing purposes.

Keep up the great work,

Marius
www.devbridge.com
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 05, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestions.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.