ForumsQuestionsHow do you print a notebook?

How do you print a notebook?
Joe Pickering

Posted: Jan 15, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
In Toodledo, I can't print any of my notebooks without the rest of the background on the page, behind the open notebook window, also printing. How can I open and print just one notebook? Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 15, 2010
We hope to improve this in the future. For now, you might be best with copy/pasting it into a word processor to print.
Kevin Lutz

Posted: May 17, 2010
I am disappointed to see there is still no way to print (other than time-consuming cut & paste).
Is there hope for a functional solution soon?
PeterW 

Posted: May 18, 2010
You can print notes. It's just simple printing from your web browser but it's perfectly functional.
Kevin Lutz

I am using IE 7 and have not had luck printing. When I try, the window with the notes prints on top of the window underneath it, creating a mess. I don't see the option to print by frames...
PeterW 

Ah, OK. Printing with older versions of IE was never very good in my experience.

If you can install FireFox or Chrome you will get a much better result, but I am guessing that you are on IE7 because it has been mandated?
Kevin Lutz

Posted: May 19, 2010
You are correct. IE7 is here to stay for awhile.

Plus, it seems like a lot of effort to install a new browser just so I can print notes from your website.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.