ForumsQuestionsSet task biweekly on tues

Set task biweekly on tues
k.shepherd

Posted: Jan 18, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hi there,

I have had a look at the help article on setting recurring tasks but I am unsure which format to use to set a task to reoccur every 2 weeks on x day. I have tried advanced every other tues but this is giving me every tue and thurs :(

Must be a simple thing but I'm lost lol

-Kim

This message was edited Jan 18, 2010.
Linden

Working from memory here, but I believe if you use "Every 2nd Tues" it will do what you want.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Just set it to repeat "every 2 weeks" and put the due-date on Tuesday. Tuesday + 2 weeks is always tuesday, so you don't really need to put the weekday into the "repeat" field.
lite1

I had asked a different recurring date format ? a few days ago. TD pointed me to this helpful page:

You mean this? http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=2
k.shepherd

Posted: Jan 20, 2010
Thanks Linden tried the every 2nd tues as well and that sets it to every tues and thurs too.

Hadn't even thought about putting the day it's due in the due date heheh But that seems to have sorted it

Cheers everyone, I appreciate your quick responses :)

- Kim x
Linden

Posted: Jan 20, 2010
Glad you got it working! And it's good to know that my recollection was false. I think I got a couple of the other formats mixed up.

Cheers!

[EDIT: That is, it's good to be AWARE my recollection was false. I'm sorry it didn't actually help, though.]

This message was edited Jan 20, 2010.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.