ForumsQuestionsShare the History list?

Share the History list?
debidaugherty

Posted: Jan 18, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
This will work perfectly for what my supervisor wants.... a way for me to enter the tasks I have pending... and also what has already been completed...

BUT....

Once I've checked off that a task is finished... it doesn't appear on the Shared webpage anywhere? There are many times I receive and complete a task the same day - which then takes me off a previously scheduled task.. so I'd love to be able to justify that I didn't just take off for 2 hours.

Is this something that appears with a paid account? Or .... is it something that could be potentially added to the viewed Shared webpage? Or did I go blind and I'm just missing something?

Thanks!!
Linden

Posted: Jan 18, 2010
Weird... my reply didn't seem to get posted.

You can view your completed tasks by clicking the "History" link on the sidebar.

An alternate method is to setup a custom search. I have one saved as "Done today" with the settings "Checked off = YES" and "Completed Date = today".

I hope this helps!
debidaugherty

Posted: Feb 01, 2010
Thanks....

I didn't need to know how to see my own completed tasks.... I needed to know how to have them appear on the Shared webpage.... there was no "History" option on that webpage.

So.... I made new folders.... "Completed January" etc.... and as tasks are completed in a month, they'll go in there.... and then I just stick a Dec 31 date on them .... but I make a notation in the notes section of which date it was actually completed.

This is so the department heads can then see, on the shared website, what tasks I have completed.

Thanks for the ideas, though
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.