ForumsQuestionsProblem with Folders in Firefox addon

Problem with Folders in Firefox addon
Matthew Clover

Posted: Jan 19, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
In the Firefox addon folders show the same amount of tasks in the count next to the folder name as the main site. However, when I click on a few of the folders, all of the tasks are not shown. One folder in particular should have 19 tasks, but only shows 3. I have re-installed the addon, disabled other addons, and refreshed the list. I have confirmed that I am logged in with the correct info as well. This is happening for at least three of my folders.

Over the long weekend I did revamp my setup on the main site, changing folder names and the location of tasks into new folders. Since all the new folders show up correctly in the addon, it would seem that is not the culprit, but I did want to mention it just in case.

I am running Firefox 3.0.17 and the latest addon. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Matthew Clover

And now when I add tasks using toodleair, no matter what folder I specify, it goes into the No Folder, folder. Anyone know an easy way to get in touch with the developer of toodleair?
Matthew Clover

Nevermind about toodleair...many of my folders had the @symbol in front and when I removed that everything worked. Obviously an issue with the @ symbol being related to contexts. Oops on my part.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.