ForumsQuestionsWeb interface not displaying all tasks and quicksearch failure

Web interface not displaying all tasks and quicksearch failure
gjblair

Posted: Jan 26, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Over the past few days I have been experiencing problems using IE 7.0 and Firefox 3.5.7 on a PC, though it may have occurred from home on my Mac using Safari.

The web interface does not appear to display all items, and quicksearch is failing to find items, which I know are present in specific folders if I select the appropriate folder. When I get an email report ?#today I see all items for today, but some tasks are just not showing up in the web interface. I've checked filters and don't think I'm filtering anything out. This is very frustrating. Suggestions?
Linden

Have you tried double-checking the context filter? I sometimes forget that I've left it on, and then can't find my tasks.

Another possibility is if you're in indented view and the task you're looking for has a parent that doesn't match the folder you're in. Flattening the tasks should make your task appear.
gjblair

I'm not using contexts (long-time Palm Pilot user and it didn't have them...), and I've checked the filters multiple times. I discovered that if I go to the calendar view, I can actually see all of today's items. However, in the main view, the problem persists. If I locate an item due 'today' but which is not showing in the main view, then 'touch' it, specifically, set it's due date to 'today' (again), it then seems to appear in the main view. I only rely on the due date, and don't use start date. Also, I'm not using sub-tasks.
Linden

Hmm. It certainly sounds like you've covered the basics. I'd recommend submitting a bug report with a screenshot so Toodledo can dig into it for you.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 27, 2010
It sounds like a filter to me. Please create a support ticket and we'll take a look.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.