ForumsQuestionsseveral outlook categories into several toodledo folders

several outlook categories into several toodledo folders
info

Posted: Jan 26, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,

I have in Outlook tasks, which can belong to several categories: Example I have project 1, project 2, ... Then there is a folder urgent and a folder important. Some of the tasks in the category project 1 are also in urgent.

I use the sync program to map between outlook and toodledo (and then sync to Iphone again)

The mapping of tasks, which are in several folders does not work correctly as I expect it. If I check the box create folders, then there is a folder created called "project 1, urgent". If I do not check the box and create the folders in toodledo, then the task from the example is neither in project 1 nor in urgent but in a folder "no folder". What I want is that I find it, when I open folder project 1 and that I find it, when I open "urgent"

Is there a way to replicate the principle of using the categories in outlook to toodledo? Would it work with using context instead folders?

Thanks and regards

Ulrich
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 27, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
The outlook sync app is made by another company. You'll have to ask them how to map categories to Toodledo.

http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/Default.aspx
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.