ForumsQuestionslocalisation?

localisation?
Roman

Posted: Mar 17, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
hey toodledo,

i just wanted to know, if localisation is on your radar right now? i´d really love to recommend toodledo to some of my friends, but some of them are not speaking english. may be, this could happen user-contributed?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
This is a great idea, and it is something that we would like to do in the future, but it is not on our immediate radar. The main reason being that it is very important for us to provide excellent support when people have problems or questions. Since we can only speak english, we would be unable to provide support to any of our non-english customers.
Roman

sure, support is an issue of course. yet for example RTM is offering the app in different languages, still support is provided in english. i guess if you had a forum for each non-english language, and a decent moderator for the german part (staring at me?), that still might be a good idea, might it not?
nils.evert

Posted: Mar 22, 2009
Hello toodledo,

I would like to use Toodledo as an alternative for RTM, but at this moment it is no alternative due to the lack of translations.

I am asking about an _interface_ in german language or an iPhone App in german language.

Most companies only offer english support even on translated products ;-)

Best regards,
Nils
nils.evert

Posted: May 06, 2009
PUSH :)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.