ForumsQuestionsNewby

Newby
wanderson

Posted: Aug 10, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Well, I am a challenged 63-year-old learner. After much research, I found Toodledo and think it would be great for my very stressful life. The only thing is that I do not find any kind of instruction file for the program. You need to understand that I am one of those people who learn by reading, seeing, and doing and I am having difficulty getting the hang of all the different aspects of the program. Perhaps if I explained a little about how I would like to use Toodledo, it would help with answers.

I started having severe memory problems about a year ago, and was told it was due to work and home stress and possibly medically which is being checked out. So far, I have not been diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer's.

I need to do lists for work, at home and about everything else. I need lists of my hourly job activities and what daily home chores, meals, etc. that should be done. I need to use almost everything that Toodledo offers.

Being as systematically inclined as I am, I really need a how to guide on Toodledo. The first, second, third, etc. steps I should take to set up Toodledo to best work for me. Where oh where can I find those steps and information?

Thank you for any information you can offer.

Gramma Jackie
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 10, 2008
Hi,

We have a help section here ( http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php ) that contains a lot of information about how to use Toodledo. You are also welcome to ask specific questions in these forums.

Other than that, my suggestion would be to start simple and add functionality as you learn it. Toodledo was designed to be able to scale from really simple lists to complicated lists.

Hope that helps
Qrystal

Posted: Aug 13, 2008
I wrote up a response to someone else asking about how to start out using Toodledo. The thread is here:

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/3/251/-1107/noob-needs.html

Cheers!
-Qrystal
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.