ForumsQuestionsChecklist

Checklist
ssolomon1

Posted: Feb 04, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I use the "checklist" feature on the ToDo list on my iPhone application. How do I see the same "checklist" feature on my Toodledo Mac Laptop version?
Dave

I don't have Todo but I have seen their webcast and I believe that the checklist feature is proprietary to their app. Not all of their features sync with Toodledo.
ssolomon1

Thanks.
PeterW 

Hi,

Appigo Todo's checklists do sync with Toodledo. They appear as a task with sub-tasks and the task has the following in its notes which I assume is so Todo knows how to handle it:
---- Task Type: Checklist ----
---- End Task Type ----

So you will need a pro account with Toodledo to work with checklists.
gpetrow

Posted: Feb 12, 2010
I just had a free account and I used to use checklists that worked correctly with ToDo up until the last update. What gives? Why do we need a pro account now? Is this something recent?

I only noticed because my badge used to say "3" (2 normal tasks and a 6 item checklist) and now it says "9". And it only started happening yesterday when I upgraded ToDo on my iPhone.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 12, 2010
If it only started happening after you upgraded ToDo, then it sounds like the problem is with ToDo. We haven't changed anything on our side. Please try contacting Appigo.com
mh

Posted: May 18, 2010
Hi, any news about this topic? I have the same problem as ssolomon1. the checklist is shown as seperate tasks on Toodledo.
Is there a feature from Toodledo available which shows the checklist as a checklist?

regards
emmi
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 18, 2010
Please contact Appigo.com for support with syncing their products with Toodledo. They will be able to provide better assistance, since we are unfamiliar with their product.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.