ForumsQuestionsRSS Feeds for all forums

RSS Feeds for all forums
Mark Schill

Posted: Feb 07, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I would like to use RSS (or even email if necessary) to keep up to date on new topics/posts to all of the forums, but I am currently only able to track the news forum. Is there way to track the other forums and if not I would love to see it added.

Thanks,
Mark
PeterW 

Posted: Feb 07, 2010
Good idea.

I'd like a link alongside each topic named "go to first unread post" to save me opening the thread and scrolling.
Linden

Posted: Feb 08, 2010
RSS is a good idea.

The "go to first unread post" feature is already implemented on the forums themselves. Click the red page icon to jump to the first unread post in the thread.
PeterW 

Posted by Linden:
The "go to first unread post" feature is already implemented on the forums themselves. Click the red page icon to jump to the first unread post in the thread.

Thanks Linden!!! That's exactly what I wanted. Had no clue it was the folder that provided the functionality!

Cheers,
Peter.
Linden

You're welcome, Peter! I remember when the feature was released in the forum, and I happen to use this shortcut all the time.

There doesn't seem to be any info on the site explaining how this works, though. It might be a good thing for the help pages, or even just a single tip line at the top of the forums.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 09, 2010
Thanks for the suggestion.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.