ForumsQuestionslinking depdendent Task - Any dev progress?

linking depdendent Task - Any dev progress?
Benjamin

Posted: Feb 08, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,
I've been using Toodledo over a year and back in April I asked if there was going to be the ability to have task depdendency. This would be very useful. I especially like alexborne's suggestion:
http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/1817/0/linking-tasks-by-tasks-that-proceed-another-one.html

It would be nice to hide tasks that cannot be even completed until another one is completed (or a combination of task are completed until the next one appears). Anyone who's familiar with software project management would agree I think.

I believe the inability to designate dependencies is one of the few disadvanges of Toodledo versus other similar apps like OmniFocus.

Is there any plan for releasing this soon? Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 09, 2010
Task dependency is on our to-do list. You may be able to get along temporarily by using the status field and status filter.
Benjamin

Posted: Feb 09, 2010
Thanks. Is there any estimated-time-of-arrival with this feature? By status, are you referring to using the "Waiting" to indicate that this task is dependent?
Do you have any roadmap at this time we can follow showing what you plan on developing?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 10, 2010
Sorry, we do not publish a roadmap or comment on timelines.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.