ForumsQuestionsA view with lots of Parent tasks looks cluttered

A view with lots of Parent tasks looks cluttered
Rob G

Posted: Feb 17, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I have a search that only lists tasks that have subtasks. Every task then has "Add a Subtask" and "Some tasks are hidden becasue of your search. Show All" displayed underneath it.

The Parent Task icon to the left of the task has one option to show hidden taks and another to Add a Subtask.

So you can do it 2 ways. Is there an option to only have the options available from the icon so the view becomes much less cluttered - half the size/twice as many projects?

Also I noticed that the icon option to Show hidden tasks doesn't actually do so, except when the subtasks have just been created. All it does is remove the offending line below the task. Obviously this needs to be fixed in order for the option to remove the line underneath to be useable.
GS

Not a reply Rob G, but I would like an option to add a sub-task that does not have a check box next to it. Yes, that means it is not a "subtask" but merely a note added as a subtask and always visible. What do you think of this?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestions. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.