ForumsQuestionsSome suggestions around the iPhone app to match functionality

Some suggestions around the iPhone app to match functionality
kevin

Posted: Feb 19, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hi There,

I've recently upgraded to a pro account and I thought it was about time to make some suggestions:

iPhone app reminders - please add a 'start time' reminder. At the moment, I have to start an event 15 minutes later in toodledo if I want a reminder at the start - a frustrating workaround which was a a major factor in keeping me off a paid account till now. Other factors saw me buying one, but I'd be very happy if you could add this.

iPhone app counts - please add an option to not count sup-tasks in a folders total. eg: my 'grocery shopping' task - I don't want milk, apples, and bread to appear to count towards my 'do today' folder total. Some other people might though, so a toggle woudl be great.

iPhone app counts - please add an option (or just a change) to remove completed subtasks from a tasks count. Folders only show me a count of incomplete tasks, and it seems odd that subtasks behave differently.

iPhone app subtasks - please add the ability to move these to other tasks.

Hope these can be achieved.
Kevin.

This message was edited Feb 19, 2010.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 23, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestions. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.