ForumsQuestionsToggling Show/Hide Details Not Working

Toggling Show/Hide Details Not Working
divingtony

Posted: Mar 03, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
When I use the site and hit folders, it defaults to showing details on all of my tasks. If I hide details, then jump to another folder, I see those tasks, but when I then hit show details, nothing happens. It no longer shows details on any folder whether I do it all at once "Show Details" or whether I try to open a task individually. If I do a browser refresh then I can show details again, but if I hide them and move to a new folder, I'm back to the same problem. I'm relatively new to Toodledo, so please let me know if this is a new problem. Thanks!
roddyt

That's definitely a bug. I use the grid view, so I can't say how long it has been behaving that way, but it's so obvious that someone for sure would have reported it before now.

Maybe it's an artifact from the new filtering capability.
divingtony

It shows how new I am, because I didn't realized there was a grid format. That solves this problem and another one I was going to ask about. Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Actually, I just tracked this bug back several months, so it is unrelated to the recent changes. I am surprised that we never noticed this (or were notified about this) before now. We'll get it fixed soon. In the meantime, you can reload the page to fix it when it happens.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.