ForumsQuestionsTasks Sent to email dont arrive

Tasks Sent to email dont arrive
richard.g.bainbridge

Posted: Mar 05, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Wonder if anybody could suggest what might be wrong here. I am sending tasks to my secret Toodledo email account but they dont seem to arrive. I dont get an error message back in the email programme but no tasks arrive in my to do list.

Any ideas?
PeterW 

Unless you specifically code the subject, email messages will be placed in "No Folder". Do you possible have any filters set that exclude "No Folder"?
richard.g.bainbridge

Thanks for the suggestion but no I dont think I do. My reasoning here is that I can go onto the account and look at the to do list by Folder Tabs and I see the No Folder tab it just has no tasks in it
richard.g.bainbridge

Just wondered do I have to have a Pro or Pro Plus account to make emailing tasks work?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Email should work with the free account. Have you made sure that you don't have a filter turned on and have you looked in the "recently added" tab?
richard.g.bainbridge

Posted: Mar 07, 2010
Yep I looked in "recently added" and "no folders" and definately no tasks added there. Don't think I have any filters on that would stop me seeing tasks but to be honest am not sure exactly how filters work. Could anybody suggest what filters to check for?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
This describes how filters work: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=65
richard.g.bainbridge

Thanks checked filters now and they aren't stopping the task being displayed anybody got any further ideas?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 08, 2010
Can you please create a support ticket so that we can investigate your account.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.