ForumsQuestionsNew Pro Subscription, new features and pricing

New Pro Subscription, new features and pricing
ITAL SI

Posted: Mar 07, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I think with new features suggested you need to create a new subscription with new pricing. For example:

- It would be useful to add a link (mail or web link) in the title of task. "Send project to Mr. Smith" with inside the email link. It would be useful to have a link in notes too.

- Add Contacts feature, sync with mobile phones contacts. Then I can combine a task (and single subtasks) with one or more contacts (like Tags). Then I can sort tasks by Contacts, or group by it.

- Less important but interesting and fun: for each task (and subtasks) insert a location (like remember the milk) and show all locations on a google map with all the flags for each tasks (a very simple approach to geo-marketing).

With these features (and with sharing common database for folders, tags, goals, contexts, files) the annual price would be very interesting for you and we could have a precious service.

Thanks

This message was edited Mar 07, 2010.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 07, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestions. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.