ForumsQuestionsWorkgroup/Enterprise Accounts

Workgroup/Enterprise Accounts
peaston

Posted: Aug 20, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I need to purchase upgrades for employees of mine. It would be nice if there was a way to manage this centrally, rather than having to log into each employees account separately.

Also, do you offer volume discounts? If so at what number of subscriptions would it kick in?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 20, 2008
Thanks for the suggestion. Currently the only way to purchase a subscription is to sign into the account before making the purchase. I've just added your idea to our to-do list.

Also, we have a referral program here that you could use to get 5 accounts for the price of 4.

Hope that helps.
peaston

Posted: Aug 21, 2008
The referral program is a good deal, but difficult to administer. It would be nice to be able to have the ability for one account to pay the fees for other accounts. It could be something like Skype businss pools. You don't need to control the account, perhaps just an option to pay for a collaborator's subscription. Any payments made this way should treat the paying account as a referrer, even though the collaborator's standard account already exists.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 21, 2008
Thanks for the suggestion.
nick

Posted: Aug 26, 2008
I agree it would be good to be able to have a single payment account for employees. It doesn't even need to offer bulk discounts.
In the UK, having the employer pay directly for things is sometimes the only way for them them not to be taxable on the employee. The amount of the tax isn't a big deal, it's just hassle for everyone, and it's a bit of a slap in the face to an employee - we want you to use this tool, but you'll have to pay for it, claim back the fee, and by the way Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs will tax you on it, so you're paying for the privilege of working our way ...

This message was edited Aug 26, 2008.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 27, 2008
We'll work on it. Thanks for the feedback.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.