ForumsQuestionsToodledo > Nuevasync > Pocket informant?

Toodledo > Nuevasync > Pocket informant?
derkarts

Posted: Mar 15, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I'm just getting started with Toodledo to hopefully create my perfect GTD implementation. An essential part of this would be to have my tasks available on my WM phone.

I was planning to just sync with Nuevasync, but as it turns out, I will then only get flattened tasks (not the end of the world imho). But what will happen if I install PI and then start syncing with NS? Will this work? I'm guessing I will still end up with flattened tasks as PI is still working on Toodledo support afaik. Or will does not work at all, whihch would be a reason not to use PI.

Anyone any experiences with this configuration?
Transisto

Posted: Mar 16, 2010
I used PI to sync Google calendar with toodledo.

PI is fully compatible with Toodledo,

Exept multiple reminders that toodledo have no place to store yet.

What do you mean by flattened ?
knightnet

Posted by Transisto:
I used PI to sync Google calendar with toodledo.

Did you use Nuevasync as well?
gboheman

I use PI to sync with Google calendar and toodledo also with no use of Nuevasync.
Dave

Until Pocket Informant has Toodledo sync, PI will sync just like Outlook will. Nevasync has a few options that were just noted in a blog of theirs http://nuevasync.blogspot.com/2010/02/new-toodledo-options.html
derkarts

Posted: Mar 17, 2010
I guess I wasnt clear, I'm refering to tasks. Not the calendar.

By flattened I mean, no subtasks.

Furthermore, I want to sync contexts, tags, and folders. If possible. So my question is, has anyone tried this with: TD > NS > PI, and what was the outcome.
Alan

Posted by Transisto:
PI is fully compatible with Toodledo,

Exept multiple reminders that toodledo have no place to store yet.

I thought PI gives you the option of disabling the concept of assigning tasks to various calendars?
Dave

@dekarts In the link i attached you can sync outlook categories to either tags, contexts, or folders. Only one of those. To sync all of them you will need to wait until Webis builds native Toodledo sync into PI to get them all.
Jon_R

Posted: Mar 18, 2010
Just read on PIs forum the other day that they are looking at adding Toodledo sync into all platforms - beyond just the current iPhone PI sync.
derkarts

Posted: Mar 19, 2010
That would be great. I am grinding my teeth everyday about the difference in support between WM and iPhone...

Guess i'll just need some patience..
Dave

yep as soon as they are done with Blackberry version they are going to do WinMo.
PeterW 

Posted by derkarts:
That would be great. I am grinding my teeth everyday about the difference in support between WM and iPhone...

Guess i'll just need some patience..

I was the same... used WM platform for a number of years and also used PI for a while. I switched to iPhone last year - best decision ever.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.