ForumsQuestionsAlert for Completed Task? Huh?

Alert for Completed Task? Huh?
Andrew A

Posted: Mar 25, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Odd.. maybe its a one off, but I just got an Alert for a task due by today's date at 12pm, alter me 1 hour before, medium priority, context assigned (no folder), that was marked completed last night (and according to the search I just did, still marked completed). (not set to repeat but there are similarly named tasks, one completed and one due after a future date (like April 10 or 11).

Just a comment for now in case it was something odd, or a beginning thread if others see the same behavior.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 25, 2010
Thanks for the bug report. It sounds like the reminder wasn't canceled when you completed the task. Is it possible that you completed the task on an iPhone or other syncing device and didn't yet sync this to the website?
Andrew A

Posted: Mar 26, 2010
Wondered the same thing (if it was pre-synch), but pretty sure it was the other way around (on the web site).... could be any number of things I suppose, so I reported it just in case! LOL!. Cant reproduce it, so I suppose we are OK. Thanks.
bachus1

Posted: Sep 01, 2010
same thing happend here. I just got an alert from completed task which I marked completed maybe 3 days ago.
I am using ToDo for iPhone and Sync for Outlook but can't remember, where I put the task status to complete (iPhone, Website or Outlook).
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 02, 2010
If you are using ToDo, then the alerts on your iPhone are sent from Appigo, not us. If this is what is happening, please try contacting Appigo.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.