ForumsQuestionsIntegrating with VTiger & smallness of new task button!

Integrating with VTiger & smallness of new task button!
ruth

Posted: Apr 20, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

Any ideas whether you will consider integration with CRM software such as VTiger? I love using this but it would be so much more powerful if it had some kind of integration with my VTiger account at work.

Also as an observation from a newcomer to the system, it took me a good 15 minutes to find the "add task" button - I'm not one to read manuals (I don't know any geek who does!) so I expected it to be blatently obvious, such as when I was in the tasks list, for there to be an "add task" feature below the existing ones, or for it to be in the left hand menu given it's the core feature of the system. Ironically I only found it when going to hit the close button in my dismay that I couldn't figure out the most basic concept :P

Just my twopenneth worth :)

Ruth
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 22, 2010
Thanks for the suggestions. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.
troy

Posted: May 26, 2010
Posted by ruth:
Also as an observation from a newcomer to the system, it took me a good 15 minutes to find the "add task" button - I'm not one to read manuals (I don't know any geek who does!) so I expected it to be blatently obvious, such as when I was in the tasks list, for there to be an "add task" feature below the existing ones, or for it to be in the left hand menu given it's the core feature of the system. Ironically I only found it when going to hit the close button in my dismay that I couldn't figure out the most basic concept :P

Hi Ruth, I've been toying with ToodleDo for several months and just really started using it with some power in the past few weeks. I was also unhappy with the layout until I finally decided to spend some time reading. If you install a theme (I use this one http://userstyles.org/styles/27157) it can make the interface a lot easier. Also, near the top if you use the "Indented" view it allows you to see tasks & subtasks that are indented, as well as an "Add Task" like at the bottom of each subtask. You can also hide the menu on the left, which will give you more screen to work with. I also customized the visible fields and hid several of them because I don't use but about half and it makes my entire list show up on my screen with all these changes.

My advice is to lock yourself away for a good day and read the forums and customize away. ToodleDo is awesome!!

That said, I'd love to see a decent basic CRM with ToodleDo integration for its task list!!!!

This message was edited May 26, 2010.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.