ForumsQuestionsStop Auto Expansion

Stop Auto Expansion
Roger

Posted: Apr 21, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I'm new to Toodledo. I searched for this but couldn't find it.

I have the 7 day trial of Pro so I can experiment with sub tasks.

I'm also using a lot of notes under a task.

I want to keep the sub tasks and notes collasped until I manually expand them to keep my list clean. But it keeps auto expanding on me.

For example I click on the To-Do List from the left panel. I see only the folders and everything is collapsed under the folders (this is good). I click on a folder to expand it. Everything under the folders (sub tasks and notes) expands.

I Manually collapse everything. I click on Goals (or anything) in the left panel. I again click on To-Do List in the left panel. Everything is collapsed under my folders which is good.

BUT when I click on a folder to expand the folder, everything under the folder is expanded AGAIN! All of the sub tasks are shown in expanded format. All of the notes are expanded under each sub task (and I have notes with multiple lines).

Is there anyway I can stop this from auto expanding on me. If I can't I'm either going to have to figure out a different way to manage my lists or give up.
Roger

Posted: Apr 22, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
Never mind. I think I found the answer. For future reference, there is a bar just about the TASK heading. The first item is a toggle that switches between "show notes" and "hide notes".

This seems to control it. The text appears to be what you want to go too, not the currently selected option.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.